Request for Public Records

Submit a Request for Public Records

Any person wishing to inspect or copy public records of the Housing Authorities Risk Retention Pool (HARRP) should submit the request using the form below, or make the request in writing by letter addressed to the Executive Director, which serves as the Public Records Officer. Written requests must include the following information requested below.

Name of Requestor(Required)
How would you like the records delivered? Note: mailed, physical delivery will require payment for duplication and postage.
How should we contact you with questions regarding your request?

Please provide sufficient information for the Public Records Officer to locate the records requested
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.